Get Up and Move!

 Has sitting on the couch doing nothing ever made you more tired? For me, definitely. Resting is important for our bodies, but so is movement. Often when people are sitting or lying down for a long time, they lose productivity and motivation to do anything else, especially if they're scrolling on their phones. I personally have experienced many days when I'm just sitting around doing nothing all day and it doesn't feel good knowing I'm wasting my day away. This is why you should get up and move! Being active and moving gives the body more energy, and it makes you feel good mentally. Also, walking burns more calories than sitting on a couch. You don't have to go and do an intense workout; all you need to do is get up and get the blood flowing. Before you consider sitting down and doom scrolling, take a little break and get up and move!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Highschoolers Really Need a PE Class?

Should people be required to swim in school?